You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
The securitysystemshop.co.uk and the SECURIMPEX WEBSHOP is the online trading name of SECURIMPEX LTD,
· registered in England and Wales No. 07198514
· Our addresses are at:
Registered office address
Marshall House Ring Way
Unit 1c, Ivydene Industrial Ivy Dene Lane,
Ashurst Wood, East Grinstead,
· VAT registration number: GB122013092
By using information found at http://www.securitysystemshop.co.uk or using information gained from communication with SECURIMPEX LTD. or any employee thereof, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you make a purchase from SECURIMPEX Ltd. directly or via a third party web site, again you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
By placing any order through our website or by telephone you also declare to us that you are over the age of 18 years. This is in line with UK contract Law. Please ensure that you fully read our terms and conditions before placing an order with us.
The Security System Shop, Securimpex Ltd. is a private owned company engaged in import & distribution of various brands of security systems in UK. Currently we principally distribute Wired and Wireless alarm systems, GSM/GPRS accessories, CCTV components, Entrance Control systems. We have highly qualified experts with high level product knowledge in CCTV, Access Control and Alarm systems in order to provide prefect technical support to our customers. Our main customers are UK's most popular security ecommerce sites, wholesalers and installers.
SECURIMPEX WEBSHOP is a traditional way of the Internet store, where the customers can create their own account while purchasing, to choose from online payment methods, as well subscribe to newsletter.
3. Registration Process
Online shop for non-registered and registered customers as well. Registration of new customers in the Login page to them.
For registering it is needed to set-up:
This is due to the subsequent successful delivery is essential.
These data are used by SECURIMPEX LTD only for carrying out the purchase, such as changing the order, the product information, delivery coordination, complaints, etc.. use of a third person to be treated confidentially, and never, under any circumstances will have been given. The data is preserved as long as the customer will ask them to delete. The customers may change their personal data on our website at any time.
· To register with www.securitysystemshop.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age.
· Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
· Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
· We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
4. Ordering from US
Orders can only be placed by customers that have signed in. Please sign in or register.
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
We may refuse to accept an order:
· where goods are not available;
· where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
· if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
· if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
5.The buying process
Orders and buyings can only be placed by customers that have signed in.
Online shopping is the following: browsing the main page, get the CATEGORIES link and click on the goods, you want to buy. So the selected product in the consumer basket, which can be checked the value of current orders at any time. When finished the shopping, simply select the "Go to check-out" command, so check the total amount of the selected goods and you can go to the payment, but also to continue with the purchase of selected products in the consumer basket had left. If it exists, the "Chekout" is here once again, check the orders and the billing / shipping address. Then you only read and accept the „Terms and Conditions„ clicking on the link given in this context. In order to finish click on the "PAY" command. About the completion a confirmation e-mail to be sent.
6. Payment method
It is possible to shop online by debit and credit card (Visa / Electron / Mastercard / Maestro / American Express / Discover) or PayPal payment system. SECURIMPEX LTD even before, during and even after the online purchase do not store credit card data set on the computers, or else. Card can only be valid if the buyer chooses to pay the card. In the case of bank's confirmation of the payment card used does not cover the payment, or any other suspect, complaints arise in the use of the card, we immediately contact the card user by writing an e-mail address and telephone . If no contact with the customer in the Order of the calendar week deadline, or fails to pay by credit card operation repeated, the order is cancelled.
· All prices exclude VAT (where applicable) at the current rates, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
· All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
· Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website.
· Our prices are reviewed periodically.
Carriage and Packing Charges – UK Mainland - For all orders, a carriage will be charged at an agreed rate at the time of the order before VAT. All carriage charges will be shown before the check out procedure is complete.
The shipping method depends on the nature of the order. Due to the type of delivery services we use, it means in most cases customers receive their delivery up to 2-4 working days dependent on your location. Orders with a value of £250.00 or more will be delivered free of charge. Orders under £250.00 will have a postage and packing charge added.
The above delivery charges apply to most parts of mainland UK.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland or the Scottish highlands may attract additional delivery charges, depending on the nature of the order. Orders can take up to 4-6 days.
Delivery charges to an other European country and Overseas will be provided on an individual basis and at cost price to the customer. Orders can take up to 4-10 days.
Please note, unless stated on your order, shipments are NOT insured for loss or damage in transit. Our liability for the goods ends when they are collected from our warehouse or despatch facility. It is strongly recommended that you select a delivery option that includes the appropriate level of carriage insurance cover (please call us or email for more information). Any losses resulting from the carriage of goods to your premises will be at your expense ONLY!
9. Order of withdrawal
In order to give up, please e-mail , before we have dispatched the goods to you to the address email@example.com In the waiver must be the buyer's phone number and the order number (Order number: YY-xxxx), which number on the header of return received by e-mail. In the case of early resignation the purchase price and the delivery charges to be repayed to the buyer electronic way.
You can return unused goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 15 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by the customer.
Items Not Required
· If you do not want to keep the items ordered, then in line with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you can return them, unused, provided you have completed and returned this form by email within 15 days of receipt . Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, for reasons other than a fault, you can still return the goods within 21 days, if they have not been used or installed in any way. In this case a refund for the goods would be given but please note we make a small handling charge of 25%, minimum £ 15 when issuing a refund and we do not refund the cost of return carriage when goods are returned without fault.
· We request all items be returned with the original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation.
· For items sent back, not required, for refund, postage costs will be at your own expense.
· When returning items please obtain a receipt, this will cover you in case the items get lost or damaged. We can’t refund items lost or damaged, that will be the responsibility of the method of transport.
· On receipt, the return will be inspected. If all items are present and correct we will refund by the original payment method.
· Faulty goods (within 12 months) must be returned to us for inspection, once we have confirmed the fault the goods will be replaced or repaired, the cost of returning the goods to us must be bourne by the customer.
We cannot cancel your purchase when:
· You return your product to us without proof of purchase
· You do not inform u sin email (Returns Form)
· The goods got damaged during delivery
· Delivery costs will not be refunded
When sending items back to us please send them RECORDED delivery so they can be tracked. If the courier looses the item we cannot be held responsible.
All shipping costs involved in returning and re-delivering of goods, including goods still under warranty shall be borne by the customer.
Please send for us in email the following information:
Returns email address: email@example.com
· Company Name
· Your Name
· Phone Number
· Invoice - Web Order Number
· Date Of Purchase
· Part Number On Invoice
· Reason For Return
All products supplied by the supplier 12 month return to base warranty at your own cost, all goods are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use, provided the goods have been operated in accordance with the instruction manual. The commencement date for all warranties is the date of delivery to the customer from the supplier. The supplier makes no other warranty, express or implied with respect to goods, their marketability, quality or fitness for any particular type of purpose in particular but without prejudice to the general provisions of these conditions. The supplier assumes no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages by reason of any warranty express or implied.
People carrying out do it yourself (DIY), do so entirely at their own risk. Electrotec, its proprietor’s directors and employees accept no responsibility for your actions, even if you are following advice given by any of the above, on any matter. This applies what ever form advice may take, for example verbal or written. It also applies if advice or information is derived from our web site or any other material which we may distribute, including our alarm installation guide. We will not be held responsible or accountable for any accidents or losses consequential or otherwise while using materials, components, information or advice supplied by any of the above mentioned.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for two reasons: first, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
· Your name
· Telephone number
· Email address
We do not collect or store any Credit/Debit Card details or Information.
We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
SECURIMPEX LTD. uses secure server software (SSL) to ensure that your information will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.de) by which anonymous data is collected and saved for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data is not personally identifiable. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and is not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may berefused at any time, with effect for the future.
13. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war or threat of war, terrorist activity, closure of ports or airports, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of 90 days of its obligations. Outside this 90 day period the contract will then become terminated and any work done, Goods Installed, Goods Ordered/bought will have to be paid for in full by the Buyer.
14. Variance of terms
SECURIMPEX LTD. reserves the right to vary or add to these terms and conditions at anytime.
15. Confidentiality, Publications and Endorsements
The Buyer undertakes to the Seller that:
· the Buyer will regard as confidential the Contract and all information obtained by the Buyer relating to the business and/or products of the Seller and will not use or disclose to any third party such information without the Seller's prior written consent provided that this undertaking shall not apply to information which is in the public domain other than by reason of the Buyer's default;
· the Buyer will not use or authorise or permit any other person to use any name, trade mark, house mark, emblem or symbol which the Seller is licensed to sue or which is owned by the Seller upon any premises, notepaper, visiting cards, advertisements or other printed matter or in any other manner whatsoever unless such use shall have been previously authorised in writing by the Seller and (where appropriate) its licensor;
· the Buyer will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with this condition by its employees, servants and agents. This Condition shall survive the termination of the Contract.
Our Symbols, emblems, logos:
16. Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.